Pumpkin Date Bars
I was inspired to create this recipe after trying a pumpkin pie Lara Bar. Since it is fall, I thought these would be perfect. And who doesn’t like a little pumpkin here and there?! We do we just stocked up on cans of pumpkin. Hope you love them as much as we do! Recipe is below the pictures.
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1/3rd cup raw cashews
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 3 Tablespoons slivered almonds
- Put dates, cashews in food processor and blend until all soft and gooey.
- Add in the pie spice and blend again
- Drizzle in Water and blend
- With wet hands, either flatten out into an 8 x 8 pan for bars or roll into balls
- Roll or sprinkle with slivered almonds
- Put on wax paper in refrigerator for 15 minutes or more. Slice into bars if having them as a bar
Enjoy, Emily 🙂
The Kitchen Twins
PS These are gluten free, vegan and deliciously sweet!