Good Morning Everyone,
We love chia pudding and normally eat chocolate or vanilla, but we have a new recipe to share and that’s Raspberry Chia Pudding. It is very simple to make and a treat. Plus it is very healthy. We take Chia pudding to school a lot and we also like it for a snack or breakfast.
What is Chia? It is a tiny black seed that comes from South America. You’ll notice when you get it wet it has a little gel coating that forms around the seed. This is what helps it turn ingredients into a pudding but this gel coating also helps keep you hydrated – a very good thing for our skin in winter (which seems to get extra dry) and also a very good thing when you are playing sports and need to drink more water because the gel that surrounds the chia seed carries water so that is extra hydration. Also, chia is a good source of fiber, protein, calcium, antioxidants and omega 3s.
Fun Fact: Chia is the ancient Mayan word for Strength
We hope you enjoy this very simple delicious recipe. (This is gluten free).
source click here source kamagra mastercard https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/dosis-de-sildenafil-en-htp/13/ cisneros essay only daughter follow follow link free cause effect essays cheapest viagra prices us licensed pharmacies cialis beneficios y efectos secundarios cialis time frame enter here why graduate school essay my hobby essay in english for 2nd year how to delete unread emails on ipad air go here clomid for low testestrone http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/essay-writing-services-reviews/20/ how to solve a long division problem sample apa style paper https://psijax.edu/medicine/does-one-a-day-cialis-work/50/ https://home.freshwater.uwm.edu/termpaper/law-commission-consultation-paper-139/7/ accutane week 5 me as a writer essay click here https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/how-to-write-argumentative-essay/47/ essay on lohri viagra werking wiki does cialis affect heart rate Ingredients
- 1 Cup Milk (any type)
- 1 Cup Raspberries (frozen or fresh). We like Whole Foods frozen raspberries because they are sweetest.
- 1-2 Tablespoons Honey (depending how sweet you want it)
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- Blend Milk, Raspberries and Honey in a blender until smooth
- Put all ingredients into a bowl or container that has a cover
- Stir in the Chia seeds (don’t add chia to the blender)
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour or more
- Check an hour later and you’ll have pudding.
- If you don’t want to wait for it to turn into a pudding, it’s also good as a smoothie to drink from a straw!
Have a very wonderful day.
Emily and Lyla The Kitchen Twins