buy viagra london shop
case study vs case report
viagra equivalent tablets in india
best objective for student resume
intravenous sildenafil dose
thesis on a homicide analysis
purpose of a persuasive essay
how to organize a research report
engineering thesis discussion
essays on beliefs
best essay websites
live your life to the fullest essay
go to site
essayist literacy other verbal performances
nexium cause ear infection
thesis formatting service
essay title generator reddit
congo white king red rubber black death essay
spondylolisthesis physical therapy protocol
dedication sample for masters thesis
Have to admit – we have had poppy seeds sitting in our cabinet for a few weeks now and have not had the chance to use them yet. We had always known lemon poppy seed muffins were classic and delicious, but these go above and beyond your expectations. They are perfectly flavored and have that crispy muffin exterior that always get eaten first!
- 5 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- zest of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour (you can make this with regular flour, we just prefer them GF)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF and line a 12 tin muffin tray with paper baking cups (or you can grease the tray well).
- Using a hand held or stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add the lemon zest, yogurt, lemon juice, milk, eggs and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, poppy seeds, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the dry mixture to the wets in small portions, slowly incorporating (and mixing lightly after each portion).
- Scoop the batter evenly into each muffin tin, fill each about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake the muffins for 17-20 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Emily & Lyla 🙂