Busy or lazy, this coconut chia pudding is perfect for anyone! It is super easy (only 4 ingredients) and all you have to do its mix and chill! And of course, you can mix it up with all sorts of toppings from raspberries to cocoa nibs!
- 1 cup coconut milk (make sure you only put liquid in)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia pudding
Optional Topping Ideas: fruit, nuts, coconut shreds, cocoa nibs, nut butter, goji berries, etc.
- Mix the liquids in a container (you want to mix these first so that the chia doesn’t clump when you add it).
- Add the chia little by little, stirring so it is fully incorporated.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, you can always leave this in your fridge over night and eat it the next morning!
- Top with whatever you want and enjoy!
Emily & Lyla 🙂