levitra se puede partir source link celebrex vs advil anthropology thesis outline viagra artweb ms viagra n o prescription apa style samples for research papers research paper on technology topics source link https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/the-structure-of-a-standard-compare-and-contrast-essay-includes/24/ herbal viagra dangerous get link enclosure or enclosures on cover letter source url https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/1-pastilla-de-viagra/13/ ampicillin not working for uti essay about candide viagra ohne rezept in berlin how to write a research methodology essay movement new religious follow levitra brackettville https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/icc-viagra-libya/20/ levitra adams essay on nursing teamwork an essay on school life is the best life https://equalitymi.org/citrate/buy-zetia-canada/29/ abortion should be legal essay https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/dramatic-essay-mark-williams-sheet-music/29/ low cost seroquel how often can you use ventolin hfa inhaler follow link Busy or lazy, this coconut chia pudding is perfect for anyone! It is super easy (only 4 ingredients) and all you have to do its mix and chill! And of course, you can mix it up with all sorts of toppings from raspberries to cocoa nibs!
- 1 cup coconut milk (make sure you only put liquid in)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
Optional Topping Ideas: fruit, nuts, coconut shreds, cocoa nibs, nut butter, goji berries, etc.
- Mix the liquids in a container (you want to mix these first so that the chia doesn’t clump when you add it).
- Add the chia little by little, stirring so it is fully incorporated.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, you can always leave this in your fridge over night and eat it the next morning!
- Top with whatever you want and enjoy!
Emily & Lyla 🙂