can you take cialis with carvedilol https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/essay-about-death-penalty-against/6/ mozobil generic viagra go to link http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/top-report-ghostwriters-websites-usa/20/ diovan and alchohol accutane lawyer pennsylvania viagra wheaton what are analytical essay topics levitra río blanco https://georgehahn.com/playboy/avodart-in-prostate-cancer-treatment/15/ failure definition essay source url illustrative essay example topics go go here cialis side effects wife writing an essay for college admission go here prix cialis au quebec thesis statement english term https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/marriage-thesis/2/ levitra coupon free trial kindle paperwhite cover new york https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/arranged-marriages-essay/85/ be a part of the solution essay source here watch go to site ogastro generico do viagra anova hypothesis test Busy or lazy, this coconut chia pudding is perfect for anyone! It is super easy (only 4 ingredients) and all you have to do its mix and chill! And of course, you can mix it up with all sorts of toppings from raspberries to cocoa nibs!
- 1 cup coconut milk (make sure you only put liquid in)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
Optional Topping Ideas: fruit, nuts, coconut shreds, cocoa nibs, nut butter, goji berries, etc.
- Mix the liquids in a container (you want to mix these first so that the chia doesn’t clump when you add it).
- Add the chia little by little, stirring so it is fully incorporated.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, you can always leave this in your fridge over night and eat it the next morning!
- Top with whatever you want and enjoy!
Emily & Lyla 🙂