We are so happy to share our Kitchen Curiosities interview with Mrs. Robin McConaughy, the founder of Brick Farm Market in Hopewell NJ. This market is very special and you’ll learn here why plus you’ll learn about Mrs. McConaughy’s favorite dish, cooking disaster and where she’d eat tonight in the world.
We have so many food favorites at Brick Farm, and here are a few to try are:
- Their juices (especially a new one called pear-a-normal)
- Their gluten free vegetable pies
- Their fingerling potatoes and brussel sprouts
- Their spinach and feta gluten free lasagna
- Their hot chocolate and hot cider
- Their cheeses
- All fresh fruits and veggies
Also they have cheese classes and special dinners at the Market. We hope to go to one soon.
Thank you again Mrs. McConaughy. We will probably see you at the Market next week.
Lyla and Emily, The Kitchen Twins