We have had a week full of surprises and fun:
- Two power outages (from thunderstorms)
- Fireworks on fourth of July from a boat; we thought half of the fireworks were lightning too though
- We both passed our swim tests
- Emily went slalom skiing
- We had two plumbing shutdowns
- We went tubing three times
- We made banana bread, chocolate chunk cookies, and Gem Wraps filled with avocado and apple (yum)
- A bear broke into our uncle’s camp
- There were seven car break-ins by bears
- We did yoga
- We designed a tree house with our friends.
- We swam every moment we could
- Went paddle boarding
- We ate lots of good food!
And now we are going to film our ABC Philadelphia clip! Stay tune for what we make and of course shake. So exciting!!! 🙂
We hope you had a good first week of July also.
Thanks for reading.
Emily and Lyla, The Kitchen Twins