One last pumpkin recipe before we get into the winter holiday spirit (have to admit have already started listening to Christmas music…). But these waffles were too good not to share! And, of course, they are insanely pretty – perfect to serve at brunches and breakfast!
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup canned, pureed pumpkin
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs. Then add the sugar, milk, and pumpkin.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda and baking powder.
- Slowly add the dry mixture into the wet mixture until all is combined.
- Scoop the batter into your waffle maker and spread it out so it is even > the number of waffles may vary depending on your waffle maker.
- Top with maple syrup, butter, pumpkin spice…
– Emily & Lyla 🙂