These Pumpkin Pie Pecan Oat bars are delicious and perfect for the fall! With the pecans and maple syrup on top, these are sure to please! They also last a few days in the fridge, so you can enjoy them throughout the week.
And on the pumpkin pie spice you can buy it in the store or just google how to make it because you probably have all the ingredients to make your own and make a lot so you can store in a jar.
female cialis australia go site lamictal vs lamotrigine https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/scientific-name-of-viagra/34/ rubric for reflective essay for middle school how to make a thesis proposal https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/minimum-physiologic-dose-of-oral-prednisone/14/ see url prescription medicine online 5 year goal plan essay definition example essay speeches https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/cialis-hatideje/35/ cheap phd essay editing site for masters https://samponline.org/blacklives/college-essay-on-being-bilingual/27/ correct essay mistakes requip xr https://amaanahservices.org/support/causal-effect-essay-of-climate-change/58/ online research paper publication source url https://jewishstudies.washington.edu/anytype/ap-literature-essay-template-printable/52/ best definition essay proofreading websites for masters http://hyperbaricnurses.org/11368-viagra-and-affiliate/ https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/essay-about-learning-english-as-a-second-language/6/ creative writing and english language follow buick scholarship essay outline go here https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/statistics-hypothesis-testing-help/17/ enter site what is the thesis of changes in the land cheap academic essay writing sites usa best mba essay ghostwriting websites usa Ingredients:
- 1.5 cup pumpkin
- 2 cups oats (not the quick oats)
- 3 Tablespoons chia
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup in mix
- 1/4 Cup Applesauce (we used unsweetened)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (you can buy it or make it at home)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 -4 Tablespoons Maple Syrup for drizzling on top
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Into the same bowl, add pumpkin, applesauce and 2 Tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Lay Parchment into 9x 13 dish (we use glass dish)
- Add mix to the dish and press and spread around the dish. .Sprinkle the pecans on top and press down into the bars.
- Drizzle 3 Tablespoons maple syrup on top, cover all of it. Use the extra 4th tablespoon of you need more.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool and enjoy. Store in fridge.