These Pumpkin Pie Pecan Oat bars are delicious and perfect for the fall! With the pecans and maple syrup on top, these are sure to please! They also last a few days in the fridge, so you can enjoy them throughout the week.
And on the pumpkin pie spice you can buy it in the store or just google how to make it because you probably have all the ingredients to make your own and make a lot so you can store in a jar.
https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-generic-online-canada-4488/ aacifemine clomid online https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/cheap-descriptive-essay-writer-websites-for-phd/47/ can i feel hyperthyroid after a week on synthroid http://hyperbaricnurses.org/10338-peanut-butter-the-poor-mans-viagra/ https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/what-makes-you-essay/85/ foro viagra argentina https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/de-bone-texture-essay/28/ discursive essay on gay marriage enter site https://simplevisit.com/telemedicine/amoxil-left-out-overnight/16/ source cafergot without a prescription how do i delete all email messages on my ipad can you buy viagra in supermarkets pastillas sildenafil citrate go blut im urin nach viagra hypothesis creator thesis bibliography format apa arguement essay source site lloyds pharmacy viagra 100mg research paper john f kennedy is it okay for a 16 year old to take viagra levitra prices walgreens go to site enter https://smartfin.org/science/is-viagra-covered-by-bc-pharmacare/12/ http://jeromechamber.com/event/essay-mapping/23/ https://heystamford.com/writing/please-write-my-essay-for-money/8/ sildenafil 50 grs Ingredients:
- 1.5 cup pumpkin
- 2 cups oats (not the quick oats)
- 3 Tablespoons chia
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup in mix
- 1/4 Cup Applesauce (we used unsweetened)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (you can buy it or make it at home)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 -4 Tablespoons Maple Syrup for drizzling on top
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Into the same bowl, add pumpkin, applesauce and 2 Tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Lay Parchment into 9x 13 dish (we use glass dish)
- Add mix to the dish and press and spread around the dish. .Sprinkle the pecans on top and press down into the bars.
- Drizzle 3 Tablespoons maple syrup on top, cover all of it. Use the extra 4th tablespoon of you need more.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool and enjoy. Store in fridge.