I was in the kitchen the other day and saw this large sweet potato. An idea immediately sparked in my head. That idea was to make sweet potato fries! I quickly set on making the recipe. When they came out of the oven, the were devoured within minutes. This snack is sure to please and is quite simple, too.
essay about and concerns of passing medications as a nursing student here describe your leadership experience essay essay about nature in telugu thesis sample methodology viagra super force 100mg 60mg pills do essay writing services work fda recall of levitra how much abilify is lethal does prednisone cause sore tongue red yeast rice vs lipitor online cialis store prasita 5mg cialis essay about smoking among teenagers here viagra samples free how to get ocutein brilliant 25mg clomid purchasing viagra online for cheap exercise while on viagra cialis crook prescription cialis on line here complete case studies source https://reprosource.com/hospital/cheap-generic-cialis-india/72/ creative writing tafe victoria gratis naturlig viagra https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-for-diabetes-erectile-dysfunction-10948/ essay on internet curse or blessing superman essay assignment on environment source link Ingredients:
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (I like using sea salt)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Wash and peel the sweet potato.
- Carefully slice it length wise and then into preferred french fry shape. I cut them into rectangles.
- Scoop the potatoes into a bowl and add salt, pepper, oil, and chile powder. Mix.
- Pour onto a greased cookie sheet and spread evenly.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes, mixing/turning them half way through.
I hope you you enjoy these as much as I do! They are great with ketchup, but we often use chipotle mayonnaise. We love Sir Kensington’s vegan chipotle mayonnaise (or they call it fabanaise which it is!)
These are vegan and gluten free.
The Kitchen Twins