Here is our recipe for “Eggnog” Chia Pudding. We like to eat this as a snack or for dessert. It is especially tasty in the winter because it tastes like the season! Chia is really good to use to make pudding because it gels up the liquid to make it into a pudding. Also, chia has loads of omega-3, which soothes your skin and moisturizes it. Plus chia has protein, magnesium, and fiber. You can also just use store bought eggnog (we like the vegan ones), but we really love the maple taste in our nog. This recipe is gluten free and vegan. Happy Cooking, The Kitchen Twins
Makes 2 servings
- 4 tablespoons chia
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh nutmeg (additional nutmeg to sprinkle on top)
- Pour ingredients in a covered jar or container and stir or shake.
- Place covered in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until it is pudding-like consistency.
- Serve chilled with a sprinkle of nutmeg on top.
The Kitchen Twins