https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/a-library-essay/85/ https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/contraindications-of-synthroid/100/ follow link a poison tree theme essay https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/self-concept-essay/47/ go to site https://psijax.edu/medicine/preo-de-viagra-nas-farmacias/50/ book in our life essay safe website for ordering propecia online ielts essay improvement in health https://thembl.org/masters/education-system-in-kazakhstan-essay/60/ can't delete emails on ipad air 2 https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/informative-speech-ted-talk/8/ how long does 100 viagra last https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/best-high-quality-custom-writing-essay-service/26/ https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/figures-of-speech/22/ college application essay important person https://ncappa.org/term/essay-on-importance-of-communication-skills-in-english/4/ https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/cialis-on-ine/13/ buy viagra online in germany arkansas hotel business plan software thesis theme canonical urls natrliches mittel wie viagra https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/best-friend-essay-spm/14/ obama best speech https://www.innovativefitness.com/perioded/misoprostol-cytotec-drug-card/37/ oxford university thesis template body mass index maths coursework http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/free-paper-proofreader-online/26/ https://carlgans.org/report/thesis-for-the-odyssey/7/ hydrochlorothiazide dosage https://samponline.org/blacklives/5ht-essay/27/ Do you ever wake up and crave something but you do not feel like making anything that takes a while and is a pain to make? Then these Double Chocolate Muffins are perfect for you! They are super easy to make and you are rewarded with a decadent treat! And shhh, don’t tell anyone that these can be breakfast treats!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Makes: 18 muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup melted, cooled butter (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a large muffin tin with baking cups.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs gradually adding in the milk.
- Whisk in the melted, cooled butter (you want it cooled so it does not cook the eggs) and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cocoa.
- Slowly fold in the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
- Once thoroughly mixed, stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a greased ice cream scooper (we have found this is the easiest way to do this), scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes.