Almost every week we whip these up in the hectic morning for a super healthy, easy, and tasty breakfast. Who doesn’t love peanut butter and banana – especially in pancake form! We also enjoy taking them for lunch as a pancake stack with peanut butter layered in between. Top with more PB, jelly for a fun twist, fresh fruit, and even chocolate or add cocoa right to the batter!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Mash the bananas until creamy. You can make this in a blender for a smoother batter if desired.
- Mix in the eggs, peanut butter, and cinnamon.
- Heat a large pan on medium and grease with butter or oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup for scooping the batter out, cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes per side. It will make around 9 pancakes.
Emily & Lyla