Gazpacho is like a liquid salad and is technically made with tomatoes. We don’t use tomatoes for this Gazpacho, but it is like a liquid salad and easier to eat than regular salad! Our Suja Gazpacho is easy to make, and in the end is so refreshing. Emily and I love all of the ingredients so knew they would taste great in our Suja Gazpacho. We have only ever had or made red gazpacho though so this was a new fun one to try. Emily and I are so ready for some tasty summer soups, and this is a great way to start it off. Scroll down below pictures we have our recipe.
- 1 long seedless cucumber
- 1 avocado (plus 1 more for topping)
- 1 apple
- 8oz Suja Organic Uber Greens
- 1 scallion
- 10 Basil Leaves (plus a few more for topping
- Put everything in a food processors until smooth.
- We did not peel the apple or cucumber.
- We topped the soup with more avocado and basil leaves.
- Makes about 3 servings ( we actually made a second batch of this right away because we loved it so much). You will need 2 bottles of Suja to double.
This is vegan and gluten free and very healthy!
Have a great day!
Lyla and Emily, The Kitchen Twins