Pumpkin Date Bars
I was inspired to create this recipe after trying a pumpkin pie Lara Bar. Since it is fall, I thought these would be perfect. And who doesn’t like a little pumpkin here and there?! We do we just stocked up on cans of pumpkin. Hope you love them as much as we do! Recipe is below the pictures.
generic novalex canada https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-alternative-uses/82/ litschi frucht wirkung viagra generic mexican viagra i need someone to write my paper source url https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/school-papers-to-print/8/ source site source url atenolol e cialis medications hand celebrex cialis confidential cialis brady spoof ja tem generico do cialis come https://willherndon.org/pharmaceutical/5-day-treatment-prednisone/24/ enter paxil and ibroprofen https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/duffy-motor-speech-disorders/28/ cheap college essay editing for hire online korean war research paper outline ap us history 2006 dbq essay example levitra commercial actors art self reflection essay topics https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/service-quality-customer-satisfaction-research-paper/22/ persuasive essay on gattaca how to write a good college paper an essay on the principle of population citation generator uiuc online thesis buy college term papers buy custom written papers heart bypass pumps or viagra Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1/3rd cup raw cashews
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 3 Tablespoons slivered almonds
- Put dates, cashews in food processor and blend until all soft and gooey.
- Add in the pie spice and blend again
- Drizzle in Water and blend
- With wet hands, either flatten out into an 8 x 8 pan for bars or roll into balls
- Roll or sprinkle with slivered almonds
- Put on wax paper in refrigerator for 15 minutes or more. Slice into bars if having them as a bar
Enjoy, Emily 🙂
The Kitchen Twins
PS These are gluten free, vegan and deliciously sweet!