Pumpkin Date Bars
I was inspired to create this recipe after trying a pumpkin pie Lara Bar. Since it is fall, I thought these would be perfect. And who doesn’t like a little pumpkin here and there?! We do we just stocked up on cans of pumpkin. Hope you love them as much as we do! Recipe is below the pictures.
preis viagra frankreich crusade essay essay on hazrat abu bakr siddique konstantin meladze viagra https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/centurion-labs-viagra/13/ maturing follicle size clomid crestor samples free source vegetable viagra nursing pinning ceremony speech here rxpharmacyhealthcare source url https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/bullet-point-presentation/25/ click blank writing paper for kindergarten go here thesis evaluation proforma follow url essay problem of pollution essay writing skills gcse here see viagra on video wine internship cover letter sample https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/cialis-klaipeda/96/ comprar viagra en linea go site https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/behavior-writing-assignments-for-students/17/ click cuanto cuesta una pastilla de sildenafil en colombia topic ideas for persuasive essay Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1/3rd cup raw cashews
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 3 Tablespoons slivered almonds
- Put dates, cashews in food processor and blend until all soft and gooey.
- Add in the pie spice and blend again
- Drizzle in Water and blend
- With wet hands, either flatten out into an 8 x 8 pan for bars or roll into balls
- Roll or sprinkle with slivered almonds
- Put on wax paper in refrigerator for 15 minutes or more. Slice into bars if having them as a bar
Enjoy, Emily 🙂
The Kitchen Twins
PS These are gluten free, vegan and deliciously sweet!