As some of you may know, one of my favorite cuisines is Thai. This recipe was inspired by the best Thai restaurant around us. I love to explore different foods, so when I saw pickled cucumbers on the menu, I opted to ordering them. When I took my first bite, I knew I had to make my own version they were that delicious. This tasty appetizer is refreshing, like a pickle, but not pickled all the way. Then again, it isn’t quite a cucumber because it has had time to pickle! So it is called a pickled cucumber! This is now one of my most favored treats, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
source site https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/professional-resume-helper/51/ go to link Purchase propecia https://tffa.org/businessplan/short-essay-my-family-in-french/70/ thesis mobile communication student assignment go reebok replica jersey thesis dissertation topics in taxation https://mdp.berkeley.edu/wp-content/uploads/?online=argument-against-school-uniform-essay example essay about introduce myself source tac dung thuoc viagra nhu the nao writer skills on resume https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/depo-provera-im/11/ website that writes essay http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=hunter-transmog-sets-female-viagra https://equalitymi.org/citrate/stopping-cymbalta-withdrawal-symptoms/29/ 26 january par essay carrie critical essay dnp application reason for pursuing essay nursing forums generico cialis in farmacia natural source site essay topics year 9 ventolin ingredients https://tffa.org/businessplan/dissertation-binding-leeds-headingley/70/ source essay scholarship topics see url essay on power breakdown in karachi Ingredients:
- 2 seedless cucumbers
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 skimped cups water
- 2 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce (this is not terribly spicy, but has a kick at the end)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- Wash and peel the cucumber, then cut off the ends. Slice the cucumber into thin coins.
- Get a large enough container and place the cucumber into the container.
- Peel, cut of the ends, and chop the garlic. (It is just for flavor so don’t worry about mincing it so tiny.)
- Put the rest off the ingredients into the container and stir.
- Let the cucumbers sit in a fridge for at least a couple of hours. Stir occasionally. Every once in a while try the cucumbers to see if they are flavorful enough, if not, let rest longer.
- Once ready, serve ( 🙂 or eat them yourself ) and enjoy!
PS: If you save the pickling juice, then you can keep adding cucumber to it!