This is a really delicious, extra rich and creamy hot chocolate with a very special fall ingredient- pumpkin!! I love all things pumpkin and one day I was just experimenting with my hot chocolate and added in pumpkin and some spices. It turned out to be the best hot chocolate I’ve ever had. Lyla agreed. For school, I just wrote a story around the magical powers of this hot chocolate. I hope you find it magical too.
essay on spirituality who i am in life essay cheap link viagra viagra9 http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/write-my-college-essay-for-me/ globalisation essay writing click here presentation ideas https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/can-i-take-150mg-of-viagra/20/ psychology paper apa or mla enter site viagra sheldon cialis cheapest prices case study method example http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/how-to-write-a-short-story-essay/14/ https://pacificainexile.org/students/sports-essay/10/ follow link how to get viagra in brisbane source water thesis pfizer viagra sildenafil citrate enter site propecia generic online how to hide my ip address on windows phone enter site source site watch https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/sample-resume-for-walmart-associate/16/ https://qhrtechnologies.com/dose/cialis-star-valley-ranch/95/ how to write a newspaper article examples click upsc mains essay books subaction showcomments viagra optional newest Ingredients:
- 1 cup of milk (any kind)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon 100% cacao powder or Dutch cocoa
- 2 Tablespoons canned pumpkin (not the sweetened kind)
- 1/4 teaspoon Pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Toppings: whipped cream, cinnamon and chocolate sauce
- Get a sauce pan out and pour your milk in. Turn on low heat. Let it heat up for a few minutes.
- Add your sugar, cacao and chocolate chips.
- Using a whisk, stir until combined and creamy. The chocolate chips will melt.
- Don’t let it boil.
- Now gently stir in the pumpkin, pumpkin spice and cinnamon.
- Whisk gently until creamy and combined and starts to thicken.
- Take out a mug and ladle in so the mug is 2/3 full.
- Add whipped cream over the top, sprinkle with cinnamon and then the chocolate sauce.
Emily, The Kitchen Twins