We learned of this way to cook eggs from our Aunt Kimmy. She told us they were the most delicious way to eat eggs which is a mix between fried and scrambled. So we named them Frambled eggs. They are a easy solution because sometimes you just can’t decide on what type of egg you want. Also if you were trying to cook a fried egg and it breaks, you can turn it into a Frambled Egg. We like to brown the butter a little in the pan too because it tastes good. This is my favorite type of egg, and hope soon to be yours.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp butter for the pan
- a pinch of salt
- a dash of pepper
- Heat your pan on medium low heat and place your butter in. Let the butter get bubbly and caramel-colored.
- Crack the eggs in the pan and don’t break them. This is the fried part of the egg.
- Let the egg cook like a fried egg. Flip it when ready.
- Then, break the whites and yolks and mash it all together, and let cook until desired consistency. This is the scrambled part of the frambled egg.
- Turn off the pan and keep stirring. Add the salt and pepper and mix.
- Enjoy! (I like it on a piece of really crispy buttered toast. Irish butter is my favorite.
Have fun eating your new favorite egg,