levitra pen https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/all-well-ends-well-essay/30/ red bull mixed viagra source url go to link an essay on criticism heroic couplet research project outlines angelas ashes book report https://www.cen.edu/notice/apa-format-research-paper-header/24/ follow link viagra for sale online florida where can you buy viagra buy 5 mg cialis another name for nexium https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/case-study-in-financial-management-with-solution/17/ best vacation essay go site follow link go to site https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/argumentative-essay-space-exploration/8/ utorrent fast resume english paper help https://bakeorbreak.com/rxstore/a-que-edad-es-recomendable-tomar-viagra/17/ https://carlgans.org/report/essay-on-adventure-trip-to-an-island/7/ can you do my essay for me source https://raseproject.org/treat/viagra-cheapest-uk/97/ enter https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/sucedaneos-de-viagra/10/ go to site get link Eggs with Sweet and Spicy Pineapple!
Emily and I love to give each other Chopped baskets, and one time she gave me pineapple, sriracha, tempeh, and mayo. I thought well grilled pineapple is good, so that’s just what I did for the main accent what I turned into an open faced breakfast egg dish that combines the Three “S’s” of deliciousness: sweet, savory, and spicy. I hope you make this. It has become one of our favorites and it will be served to my mom on Mother’s Day. That’s how much she likes it.
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 T ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha hot sauce (we love Sky Valley)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 generous pinch paprika
- 1/2 garlic minced
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- 4 Pineapple rings
- 4 pieces of toast
- 4 eggs
- The homemade sauce
- Vegan bacon (or whatever kind you want, we use smoked maple tempeh)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Coat the pineapple rings in the spicy sauce
- In a large non-stick skillet turned on medium heat, place the pineapple on the skillet.
- When one side of the pineapple has caramelized flip it and let the other side do the same. In the same skillet cook the eggs over-easy, just until the white is cooked, but the yolk is still runny. Then in the same pan again cook your vegan bacon.
- Lay your vegan bacon down in a plus symbol, so that when everything else goes on top you can see it.
- Lather a piece of toast in the spicy sauce, then place it on top of the vegan bacon.
- Place the egg on the bread.
- Put the pineapple ring on top of the egg, so that through the hole in the pineapple you can see just the egg yolk.
- Add cilantro to add color and taste.
The Kitchen Twins!