This morning, I was making cheddar biscuits for breakfast. About halfway through cooking, I sprinkled extra cheese on top. When I took them out of the oven, some of the cheese had fallen off, and turned into crispy cracker-like things. And that is how I got this super delicious simple recipe. These are gluten free.
Flourless Cheddar Crackers with Herbs
Makes approximately 16 crackers
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped sage or dill (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a tablespoon of cheese and drop it on the cookie sheet in little rounds.
- Sprinkle a little sage or dill on top of the cheese round (this is optional)
- Bake for 11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove the parchment and crackers from cookie sheet to cool.
Now eat and enjoy!
The Kitchen Twins