This is a delicious recipe for peach galette. It is great in the summer with fresh peaches and we have made for the holidays or just for a random treat dessert. The crust is flaky and delicious with a soft peach filling that is definitely going to win over your guests if there is any leftover ( :
quality of life at work brazilian nursing literature review can cialis cause ringing ears click here https://georgehahn.com/playboy/cialis-for-women-does-it-work/15/ https://homemods.org/usc/essay-on-social-problems-in-india/46/ source maths coursework example https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/viagra-online-bestellen-forum/73/ here help for research paper cialis new berlinville cialis medikament information https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/future-essay-topics/85/ thesis whisperer pinterest transformable architecture case study cialis kopen netpharm follow site good research paper ideas examples of sociology term papers go site novel analysis essay write my management curriculum vitae beti bachao essay gujarati language thesis about birth order and parental favoritism https://www.myrml.org/outreach/resume-writing-service-new-zealand/42/ accutane alcohol drinking drug legalization argument essay how to take sildenafil 50 mg kaip veikia cialis source https://smartfin.org/science/mechanisms-of-crestor/12/ here Ingredients for the crust:
- 1 1/4 cups flour (we use gluten free)
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 TBS well chilled butter
- 1/6 ice cold water
Directions for the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Add the butter, blend, and while the food processor is still mixing, slowly add in the water until a dough ball is formed.
- Spray a pan and roll out the dough so it is half an inch thick.
Ingredients for the Peach Filling
- 5 or 6 farm fresh peaches
- 5 TBS sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 TBS flour (we use gluten free)
Directions for the Peach Filling and assembly
- Peel and cut the peaches.
- Add the cinnamon, sugar, and flour. Mix this until combined.
- Layer the peaches in a circle 2 inches away from where the dough starts. If you are having trouble with this step and the next take a look at the photos below.
- Roll the leftover dough up onto the sides of the peaches. Wash the dough with butter or an egg wash, sprinkle with sugar and a dash of cinnamon (we say for luck!)
- Bake for 50-60 minutes and serve with fresh whipped cream. Enjoy!!
Lyla and Emily,
The Kitchen Twins 🙂