This is a delicious recipe for peach galette. It is great in the summer with fresh peaches and we have made for the holidays or just for a random treat dessert. The crust is flaky and delicious with a soft peach filling that is definitely going to win over your guests if there is any leftover ( :
watch chicago style essay in a collection citation https://njsora.us/annotated/best-critical-essay-ghostwriting-website-uk/29/ kamagra schweiz bestellen bioessay of steroidal glycoside molecule writing literature essays buy popular argumentative essay on hillary khasiat kamagra viagra generika online kaufen paypal essay on african music source site architect cover letter resume buy popular definition essay on civil war customer service representative resume examples https://shedbuildermag.com/research/best-custom-essay-writing-sites-au/28/ how long before shedding occurs with propecia hook maker for essays https://greenechamber.org/blog/guide-for-writing-a-cover-letter/74/ essay on groundwater pollution here follow url https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/cozaarviagra/33/ https://approachusa.org/reflective/argumentative-essay-400-words-is-how-many-pages/25/ thesis latex word https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/essay-questions-the-fixer/28/ essay on education is the chief defence of nation is it safe to have viagra with alcohol natalie dessay children go to link use and abuse of drugs essay Ingredients for the crust:
- 1 1/4 cups flour (we use gluten free)
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 TBS well chilled butter
- 1/6 ice cold water
Directions for the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Add the butter, blend, and while the food processor is still mixing, slowly add in the water until a dough ball is formed.
- Spray a pan and roll out the dough so it is half an inch thick.
Ingredients for the Peach Filling
- 5 or 6 farm fresh peaches
- 5 TBS sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 TBS flour (we use gluten free)
Directions for the Peach Filling and assembly
- Peel and cut the peaches.
- Add the cinnamon, sugar, and flour. Mix this until combined.
- Layer the peaches in a circle 2 inches away from where the dough starts. If you are having trouble with this step and the next take a look at the photos below.
- Roll the leftover dough up onto the sides of the peaches. Wash the dough with butter or an egg wash, sprinkle with sugar and a dash of cinnamon (we say for luck!)
- Bake for 50-60 minutes and serve with fresh whipped cream. Enjoy!!
Lyla and Emily,
The Kitchen Twins 🙂